Recommendations regarding the development of the commercial conditions of the electronic shop
zdg.one is an online shop that sells products created by the editorial office of Ziarul de Gardă.
(description of the products or services that can be purchased at this electronic shop)
Security of personal data
- IP address of the client;
- Customer name;
- Customer's first name;
- Customer's phone number;
- Card Type;
- The name of the customer indicated on the card;
- Customer email address;
- Currency of the transaction;
- Delivery information;
zdg.one offers its customers the Support Service at the phone number 068 958 985.
The support service provides consultation to customers regarding the goods and services offered by the Electronic Shop, the methods of payment, delivery and revocation of the Payment Operation / Transactions carried out. The support service is obliged to receive complaints from Buyers, to inform them about the status of the complaint verification process, and, as the case may be, to ensure the verification of complaints.
How do we buy? The steps of making the purchase
Select the quantity and type of product of the desired product. Click on the 'ADD TO BASKET' button, available under the product images. The product is now available in the 'SHOPPING BASKET'. It is accessible from the right corner of the page. Move your mouse over the link, or click, to discover the 'SHOPPING BASKET'. Edit or continue ordering the products by clicking on the 'ORDER' button.
Enter the contact details and the delivery dates of the products:
- Customer email address;
- Customer's phone number;
- if the customer needs delivery, here is the data necessary to ensure the successful delivery:
- delivery address;
- the name, surname, phone number of the Recipient if the Recipient is another person.
After which it is necessary to select the payment method.
Click on 'CONTINUE' to go to the secure payment platform.
How to pay? The technology of making the payment transaction
Before proceeding with the completion of the Payment Operation, all parameters and basic conditions of the Sale needed for the payment must be made available to the Customer:
- the unique identifier of the Order;
- the price and quantity of each product / service within the Transaction;
- if the Transaction needs delivery:
- delivery conditions – full or only reference to the Commercial Conditions, and if the Commercial Conditions provide for different delivery methods, then the delivery method applicable to this Transaction must also be clearly indicated;
- delivery data (surname, first name, telephone number of the Recipient, delivery address);
- the delivery price, if applicable;
- the BI checks (name of the document (eg, BI)) of the Recipient, which are to be performed upon delivery of the Package.
- other payments if applicable to this Transaction;
- the total value of the order, equal to the amount of the Payment Operation that will be initiated by the Merchant for this Sale;
- reference and active link to the Commercial Conditions;
- other special conditions possibly applicable to the given Transaction.
Prior to the initiation of the Payment Transaction, the Buyer must present his agreement regarding the Commercial Conditions by ticking the point "I have read and agree with the Commercial Conditions".
Payment can be made through the payment instruments offered by "Paynet Service" SRL. The ordered products must be paid in full, otherwise the delivery will not be made.
The website www.zdg.one.md is secure, zdg.one does not keep your personal, account or card data used in making an online transaction.
Delivery and return
zdg.one uses the courier services of Poșta Moldovei and Nova Poshta Moldova.
Delivery in Chișinău
Delivery is free if the purchase amount exceeds 300 MDL. In other cases, the delivery cost is 50 MDL.
Terms of delivery of Orders are up to 4 (four) working days.
Delivery on the territory of Moldova
Delivery is free if the order amount exceeds 1,000 MDL. If the amount of the order does not exceed the value of 1,000 MDL, the delivery cost is 100 MDL.
Delivery terms in the district centers of Moldova are up to 6 (six) working days.
If the product was lost by the Customer within 14 days, or the delivery is impossible / was not carried out within the maximum term / was not carried out within 30 (thirty) days from the date of confirmation of the respective Payment Operation, zdg.one is obliged to initiate the Revocation of the respective Payment Operation/Transaction, except in cases where the express written agreement regarding the extension of the delivery term has been received from the Customer.
The electronic shop www.zdg.one.md or the Customer has the possibility to initiate the Revocation of the Payment Operation/Transaction both in full and in partial amount, based on the nature and cause of the revocation.
Other examples of transaction cancellation conditions:
- After the beneficiary has entered the payment data, confirmed and authorized its execution, it will not be possible to make changes, revoke the payment and return the financial means related to this payment.
- The commercial relations between the beneficiary and zdg.one are officially regulated by the consumer protection bodies for the conclusion and execution of distance contracts. The consumer has the right to notify the merchant in a written form that he cancels the purchase, without penalty and without citing a reason, within 14 days of receiving the product or, in the case of services, from the conclusion of the contract.
- The Beneficiary cannot request the reimbursement of the transferred amount, and the Operator will not take in consideration the Beneficiary's claims regarding the reimbursement of the funds.
Final and Judicial Provisions
Any dispute in connection with the use of this service will be resolved amicably. When conflicts arise during the purchase, payment or delivery of products purchased from the zdg.one company and which are not regulated by a point of this act, they will be resolved amicably, within 30 working days from the moment of notification in the written form of the problem.
If the dispute cannot be resolved amicably, the jurisdiction rests with the courts of Moldova. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the customer assumes all such risks.